A downloadable game for Windows
Insurance Billionaire is a game about swindling your insurance agent and getting rich without getting yourself killed. Hit a car. Start a chain reaction. See the cash flowing. Don’t kill yourself. Your life is the currency here. Your life is the money.
- wreck your car!
- realistic car physics
- some complicated math behind the scenes
- covers of classical music playing as you wreck your car
- saves your highscore!
- drive around a nice town!
UPDATE: Fixed post-LD bugs (rotated the bottom set of park benches by 180 degrees and fixed the "resurrection" bug caused by HP regeneration when crash timer is over)
UPDATE 2: A post-jam *.exe is now available for download! This new, exciting *.exe includes:
- proper Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 support! - no DirectPlay install screen after opening the EXE
- shaders! shaders! shaders! (might or might not affect the image you view on your screen)
- first-person camera mode! (including a reverse camera!)
- revamped engine sounds! (variable pitch instead of three predefined sounds)
- 3D positional sounds!
- behind the scenes math improvements!
INSURANCE BILLIONAIRE WAS MADE BY ADRIAN MAKES GAMES FOR LUDUM DARE 44. THIS WOULDN’T BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT GAME MAKER 8.1, BY MARK OVERMARS/YOYOGAMES.
|Author||Adrian Makes Games|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite|
|Tags||3D, 8-Bit, accident, Arcade, crash, GameMaker, Ludum Dare 44, Pixel Art|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few seconds|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.