Dear Adrian, may I please re-share this game and also any future games on my github project page? Thank you in advance!
A downloadable game
You bought some Magic Jellies. You tried to eat them, just to find out they're as hard as a rock! Match 3 of them or more together to lift the curse, and do large combos to use their magic to lift the curse from several lines of jellies at once!
This is my second NES homebrew game, a submission for NESDev Compo 2018, with music supplied by talented Famitracker user SoundSync5000 and art by a pixel artist from the NES development community, ptoing.
- Two modes of play!
- Two music tracks! (+ a third hidden one!)
- An original puzzle game!
- A sequel to Melo-Jellos from the Adrian Makes Games Collection!
- Works on any NES emulator, FCEUX, Mesen, even on Nesticle!
- Probably works on a real NES!
- Works on Famiclone systems!
- D-Pad - move the block
- B - rotate counterclockwise
- A - rotate clockwise
- Select - delete lines (if the line counter is larger than 0)
- Start - pause
v1.01 - fixes bugs:
- level 10 bug
- huge combos gravity bug
- preview all settings at once
- game mode names in options menu
- song names in options menu
© 2019 Adrian Makes Games. Music by SoundSync5000. Art by ptoing. Made for NESDev Compo 2018.
|Author||Adrian Makes Games|
|Tags||block-puzzle, blocks, Colorful, combos, Cute, famicom, homebrew, NES, Pixel Art, Tetris|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen, Smartphone, Dance pad|
Click download now to get access to the following files: